IWSG - April


I've got a few insecurities this month, mostly because I've got so much going on. There's the planning for the novel idea I had a few weeks ago, planning for the story I need to write for the WEP Challenge, and then the A to Z Challenge, which I'm determined to take part in until the end this year.

Mostly my insecurities come down to the same thing they always do; time management! I know I can get all of these things done if I prioritise properly and manage my time well (which at the moment I'm not doing!)

However, I'm determined to complete all of these things, so I will start to manage my time better.


Do you have any insecurities this month?

Comments

  1. A novel, a WEP entry, and the Challenge - go, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, time management—that familiar foe. It's a constant struggle for me, too. Wishing you all the best with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a lot going on. Good luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!