Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- An excellent second week at my new job - the last couple of weeks have been training, but myself and all of the people who started with me go live next week! I work for a company that owns over 150 newspapers here in the UK, and I'll be working in their contact centre. Pretty scared to be going live, but they've trained us really well. Wish me luck! 

- I'm seeing my friends tomorrow, so that should be fun. It's excellent that I'm now free every weekend - we can see each other much more often! 

Comments

  1. So exciting. All the best Laura and I'm sure you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job. I'm sure you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting through all that training and yay for having weekends free! Good luck when you go live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you much luck going live!!! Seeing friends are the best! Have a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations on your new job - sounds like it will be exciting! Hopefully, the hours will give you more time to spend on your writing. Have a great weekend with friends. Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on going live! I'm sure you'll be wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a good week with training at your new job. You'll do great, Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! What a great place to be working. So many wonderful connections and resources...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!