Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- Being back at work! I never thought I'd see the day where I'd actually miss work, but 8 weeks is a long time to be off! It's nice to be back. 

- I made my own mince pies yesterday. I did use shop bought pastry and mincemeat, but it was nice to have a mince pie fresh from the oven. 

Comments

  1. Good to hear the illness is finally gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mince pie sounds delicious! Awesome you can make one yourself. Congrats on being back at work and enjoying it. Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, mincemeat pies!!! Okay, now I'm hungry.
    And may work treat you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you have arrive back at work in time for the chaos of Christmas . . . . take care Miss Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, has it been 8 weeks! I hope you're all whole again. Mince pies, yum. Pastry isn't that hard and well worth the effort, but puff pastry still tastes good. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!