Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- A great start to Camp NaNo - by the end of the first two days I've written 2434 words, which means I'm a whole day ahead for reaching my goal. I'm enjoying writing the story, and getting into my character's heads. 

- Yesterday was my first day off in seven days, and I got a lot of stuff done that needed doing. Mostly housework, but I managed to squeeze some baking in there too. 

- The Write- Edit-Publish blog hop is starting up again! I loved taking part in this blog hop, so I'm glad it's up and running again. The first challenge is in August, and I can't wait to start writing my piece for it. 

Comments

  1. Congrats on starting off NANo with a bang! Keep it up! I'm glad you're happy for the return of WEP with Denise Covey - she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the NaNo. Enjoy the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to doing so well in Nano - yay you! And getting baking in is nice...what did you make? Going to check out that hop. It's always nice to find some extra push.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great start to Camp NaNo. I'm also thrilled that WEP is back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for getting things done. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the great start to NaNo. I'm at around the same place, about 2500 words or so. But I'm slacking off tonight and not doing any writing. Will have to do a lot tomorrow to make up for it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for an epic word count, congrats Laura. I hope the writing continues to flow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you've had a productive week. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job with the word count, especially since it sounds like you've been working a lot. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!