Express Yourself

First of all, happy July 4th to all my American friends! Hope you're all having a great day :)

The Express Yourself meme is co-hosted by Dani and Jackie. Each week bloggers answer a different question, so they can get to know each other better.


This week's question is: What are your plans for the 4th if you celebrate, if not, what do you have planned this week then?

Being English, I don't celebrate the 4th of July. My week is going to be spent working and writing, the same as usual! I was at work this morning, and I'll be spending the afternoon writing my dissertation. Hopefully I'll get some time to play The Sims 3 later, too :)

I'm at work all weekend, but I only have 10 more days to work before I go on holiday! 

Comments

  1. Hope you get to play your game later. I woke up late and have been playing Diablo III for the past hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best kind of count down! May writing today be a breeze and thoroughly enjoyable that it'll seem like playtime before playtime comes. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may need to consider Writing out in the sun as it appears summer is about to arrive. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you have had a great day Lauren even though we don't celebrate the fourth of July over here haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day and may the holidays come quick for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No plans for me, I'm Canadian!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!