Camp NaNo Update

This will be my last Camp NaNo update, since I should finish my dissertation first draft today. Here are my stats:



Average Words Per Day
404

Your Average Per Day
715

Words Written Today
0

Target Word Count
12,500

Total Words Written
11,451

Words Remaining
1,049

Current Day
16

Days Remaining
16

At This Rate You Will Finish On
July 18, 2013

Words Per Day To Finish On Time
66

I have one story to go, 1800 words, which I should be able to get finished today. Then I can print it off, all ready to take to Spain with me so I can edit while I'm away. I'm glad I chose to use Camp NaNo to write my first draft; I've managed to write it in a really short time period, so that's great. It means I can spend more time on revisions and edits, before the deadline in September. 

Comments

  1. You did it then - that last story will be easy. Then it's off to Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Laura, have faith that you're going to finish this off nicely, you've done just incredible, really hope that things go well in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Laura for getting everything done before your holiday. Enjoy a nice relaxing break, ready to carry on when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You've done a great job. You should really be proud of yourself. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!