Blog Blitz

D. L. Hammons over at Cruising Altitude has had a great idea for a new Blog hop, and I wanted to help him get the word out there.

Here's what the hop involves:
"Everyone knows I like to try new and different things, so today I present to you the BLOG BLITZ. Here’s how I see it working. Sign up on the linky list below, making sure to record your email address, and you’ll instantly become a member of the Blog Blitz Team. Then from time to time, I will select a deserving blog (that must be part of the Blitz Team) and a specific date. I will then email the team members that information and on that date we all will go out of our way to visit that blog and leave an encouraging comment on their most recent post. I'm talking about hopefully a 100+ comments appearing out of the blue in one day!"


I think it's an awesome idea for a blog hop, and I hope you'll all consider joining in the fun! For more information, go here. Here's the linky list:

Comments

  1. I really like the idea of this blog, definitely a different and more interesting way of doing a link up, thanks for telling me about this idea Laura, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun!! It will be helpful to me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice idea but I do like to respond to all my comments so one hundred all at the same time would give me a heart attack. But good Luck Miss Laura, it reminds me of something someone tried on Facebook doing a similar thing.

    It looks like it is off to a flying start so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, I joined ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to pass, I don't think my blog needs any promoting at the moment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the shout out, Laura! We're building momentum now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!